THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006


I now know what -32 feels like. Let me tell you....it isn't pleasant.

Today the high was -24. It hurts to breath, it chills you to the bone and yet I know that I will get through this winter in Prince George! It's a challenge that I'm taking head on.

Work was good today. Gary Long (Music Director) taught me about the music scheduling program "Selector" and scheduling the music seems like something I might want to do some day. This Saturday is our work Christmas party and it should be fun. Things are busy but good!

After work I went to the bank, got some groceries and a few treats for Ozzy. I was interrupted from my cleaning by Jessica! She popped over after work and it was such a pleasant surprise. We sat and chatted and I had bought brie and crackers so we had fancy cheese and orange pop! I wanted the orange pop and made Jess drink a glass...I'm a classy gal.

Must be going to sleep soon. The house is relatively clean and tomorrow I might be going to a Theatre Northwest production.

I'm happy to be back in PG! And Mother Nature can bring it on...I'm ready for the winter.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post, Heather. Are you ready to re-consider wearing the thermal underwear yet?

8:28 AM  
Blogger It's Me! said...

I dig the orange pop! yay!

9:40 AM  
Blogger *M* said...

awwww this makes me miss one of my favourite parts of prince george...Mr PG!!! Whenever u are down, think of him:)

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home