THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Monday, November 27, 2006


Enough complaining...

I did have a wonderful weekend (besides Friday when Brett unfortunately lost a beloved member of his family).

It was so great to see my family from California. It's special when you haven't seen someone for 10 years or 2 years and yet talking to them feels so natural and it's just nice to have them around. I am busy trying to get the details for my trip to LA finalized!

My Mom's Celebration was beautiful and again it was nice to see many familiar faces. There was a lot of love! It was overwhelming.

In the spring the family is going to Penticton and I am looking forward to it! I have finished a huge scrapbook for my Mom and it was displayed on Saturday and I'm bringing it with me to Prince George and I can't wait to show it to Jessica. She's a master scrapbooker so I hope she likes it!

I'm ready to get back into the swing of things and put this month behind me. I'm ready to focus on work and want to learn how to do imaging and improve my production skills and get my promo ideas onto paper....if only I could make it back to Prince George.....urgh...

2 Comments:

Blogger *M* said...

we should go for coffee when you come to Penticton in the spring:) i can show you the sights!

1:57 PM  
Blogger It's Me! said...

I hope you get back tonight. Things need to settle down soon, right? Right? I can't wait to see your scrapbook! Love you honey

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home