THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006




Freezing cold again. My block heater is plugged in and I've had no problems with my car thus far.

After work today Jess and I went to the Civic Centre to see the annual Festival of Trees and the Lighting Ceremony. My goodness was it cold. I feel like such a huge nerd in my layers of clothing and gloves, toque, scarf, etc...however I have now accepted the idea of wearing full leg and butt covering underpants during the month of December...and maybe January...and maybe February...

Jess and I went on a hay ride through the city, the snow was falling, we were drinking hot chocolate and it was actually quite nice!

Now time to attack those dishes.....HARUMPH! (Arms crossed and super pouty face)

P.S. - You know it's cold when you can see our breath in the picture! Oh and it was really cute to see how thrilled Jess was to see a "Pirate" Snowman....she loves pirates....no like is really obsessed with them and speaks their language and stuff. It's quite cool and impressive really!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YIKES and i thought like -3 is cold!!!! its very snowy here too but i don't know if i could make it through in PG that's CRAZZYYY!! but i guess the SHOW MUST GO ON!! luv ya heath...i texted u the other night i hope u got it and it made you smile :) xxoo
kristiny b

10:58 PM  
Blogger It's Me! said...

Ahoy! Thar be a good time for all...yarrr!

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home