THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006


Things have been good this week!

The roads are chaos with all of the snow that fell during the weekend. Yesterday I came in at 6am to do the show and totally forgot that I was doing the afternoon show that day for a co-worker who's on vacation. Since I was there I figured I might as well do the morning, go home and rest, and then come back at 2pm.

I barely made it out of the parking lot. My car got stuck once...then not one minute later it got stuck again. When I got it out of the snow I turned straight around and drove back to the station. Jess drove us to Boston Pizza for lunch but I was here for the whole day! The afternoon show was easy because all I talked about was the weather and traffic updates. The traffic was mayhem. Utter mayhem. I've never seen anything like it.

I drove home at 6:30pm and made it home by 6:55pm. It should only take me 5 minutes to drive home but I literally was going 10km/h.

Every Monday, Mel from the SPCA brings in the Dog's Breakfast Pet of the Week. The dog yesterday was named Cassie....isn't she sweet? I wanted to take her home with me but Ozzy would be far too jealous. She's very quiet and snuggly. She sat on my lap the whole time...I wish Ozzy could stay that still!

1 Comments:

Blogger It's Me! said...

she looked like an unimpressed ewok! But she was really well behaved, I would have liked to take her home too...but I'm not allowed to have pets. :(

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home