THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Friday, December 01, 2006


Tonight was a small milestone for me.

Maybe this will sound stupid but I feel good about myself....

On a Friday night....I went out....to a hockey game....ALL ALONE!!!!

I wanted to go see my first Spruce Kings game but couldn't find anyone at work to go with me. At first I figured I'd just go home and watch TV, have a nap, do the usual...but then I was encouraged to just go by myself to the game, and I actually did!

It was a lot of fun and I didn't feel like as big of a loser as I thought I would. I felt a bit lonely but it wasn't bad at all. I'm hoping I can get some of the Spruce Kings to come on the Dog's Breakfast next week. They lost 6-3.

I have a huge crush on the Team Captain. We met at the Celebrity Hockey Game for the Library....we played against each other and had so much fun. He told me his phone number but I never wrote it down....oh well. A crush is just a crush.

Penner's my favourite player and he got into a crazy fight tonight. I was close enough to hear the trash talk....boys are funny. It's a shame I would NEVER date a hockey player.....

2 Comments:

Blogger It's Me! said...

Good for you! I'm glad you had a good time....he's not the guy that was on the hayride with us, is he? (are you excited for the staff party tonight?....cause I AM! YAY!)

10:35 AM  
Blogger *M* said...

I second Jess' comment. Good for you for going alone. Doesn't it just feel so liberating? (watch out for those hockey boys!)

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home