THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006


For anyone who's wondering what Prince George looks like during Winter....here you have it.

Atfer getting more than 40 cm of snow last weekend, I wasn't expecting any more snow. Environment Canada said there would be a light dusting overnight....right....

That "light dusting" ended up being more than 20cm. Cars are stuck all over the place and I consider myself lucky that I got out of my driveway this morning. It is turning into slush because it's only 3 degrees outside. Let's hope it doesn't freeze!

Here I am in a PG parking lot....there's probably more snow in this picture than there is in the whole Lower Mainland!

1 Comments:

Blogger It's Me! said...

you're rad...and we got over 45 cms in the past 4 days...the city is calling it the worst snowfall we've had in the past decade. Crazy hey? and on your first winter in PG! You're doing just swimmingly though! Love you!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home