THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006


It's official....I'm sick.

My Dristan Nasal Spray and Dimetapp Cold and Flu are my two best friends right now. I went to bed yesterday coughing, sneezing every 5 minutes, unable to breathe through my nostrils. Woke up even worse this morning.

My throat hurts, my head hurts, and yellow stuff is shooting out my nose.

I'm going to the scary walk in clinic after work to see if it's a sinus infection and to get me some antibiotics.

I'm on the air in two minutes! This will be an interesting shift.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather this picture grosses me out. Hope you feel better soon! Love your sis.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home