THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Hi, Jess here, writing on behalf of Heather who's a little under the weather at the moment.

Here's the low-down: Monday, after chasing Ozzy, she slipped on an icy patch at the bottom of her stairs and whacked her head really well on the concrete stairs. Not to mention her elbow which is nicely scabbed, and her thigh which is black and blue. Well, at work Tuesday she came into the newsroom and told us about her fall at which point the collective newsroom decided she really needed to go to the emegencry room. And so I drove her to emerg and we hung out with all the sick people and some lady who would shout every couple of minutes. The doctor (when we finally got to see one) said she had a concussion and gave instructions to come back if her symptoms got worse. So, rest assured, Heather is alright, with a nasty headache, but she's ok, and under strict instrutions to call me if things get worse again, or if she needs anything at all.

Thus, the lack of blogging.

She's in good hands!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jess, we really appreciate your looking after Heather for us.

Jim (Heather's Dad)

7:06 PM  
Blogger It's Me! said...

Honestly, Jim, I'm just glad I could help her out a little and get the chance to repay some of the kindness she's shown me. ...though I would obviously prefer to just hang out with her at coffee or on a comfy couch or somewhere other than the ER, but such is life! And I'm just glad it wasn't too awfully serious.

(PS. is it totally lame to comment on my own entry on Heather's blog?...ummm...yes, yes it is. ha!)

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home