THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006


I had a great, long conversation with Kristin who always - ALWAYS knows exactly how to make me feel better about any given situation. That girl is wise beyond her years and would make an excellent therapist. I need to start charging her a flat rate!

I wish she was here right now or that I was there right now. She's moving out and I'm so proud of her! I wish we could live together but it would be total chaos. Two cute girls - two cute doggy's? Possibly a recipe for disaster. But maybe - just maybe it will work out when I move back to Vancouver! YAY! Something else to look forward to.

Thanks to everyone from Home who's given me a call or e-mail this Christmas. I know that sometimes I seem distant and forget to call, but I miss you, love you, and can't wait to see you in 2007!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahh that pic is the cutest! love you, miss u, mad that i didn't get to see u when u were here!!!! stupid vball, well hope u had fun at the concert! talk to u soon and call me asap whenever u need me! xoxoxo love kristin

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home