THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006


Happy Boxing Day!

I worked today from 8am-1pm then slept until 6:45pm on Docc's couch. Very exciting....

Christmas was certainly different but it could have been worse. I opened up gifts with friends and with Ozzy (who was severely spoiled!), then went to dinner at Hartley's house with Big Gay Al. It was great and he has a very kind and sweet family! I then fell asleep at 8:30pm and didn't wake up until 7:30am this morning.

Tomorrow my Dad gets in around 10am and I can't wait to see him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home