THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Monday, January 22, 2007


I had a very busy weekend....but an incredible weekend at the same time!!

At 1pm on Friday afternoon I decided to fly to Vancouver to surprise my best friend Karlee and celebrate her birthday with her at the Billy Talent - Rise Against concert at Pacific Coliseum. The plan went off without a hitch.

Kristin picked me up at the airport at 6pm and drove us to Amanda's house where Karlee and Veronica were waiting. They had NO idea!! I got a floor ticket to the concert no problem and enjoyed the show from the front row on the floor.

I fell asleep at Amanda's after the show and don't remember the drive home but what an awesome night!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home