THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Monday, February 05, 2007


I've had a very busy week and have made a lot of serious decisions.

After a lot of thought I have decided to move back to Vancouver. For both personal and professional reasons I know that this is the best possible decision I could make for myself.

I will not go into details about my specific reasoning and would prefer not to discuss it at this time. However please know that I still plan on having a successful career in the Entertainment Industry and look forward to a wonderul, exciting and busy spring.

I cannot wait to be back in the Lower Mainland surrounded by those I love, and those who love me! I have not felt this happy and optimistic about life for a long time.

Thanks to everyone who has been supportive in this decision. It means the world to me. As Carol Gass, the Morning Co-Host on the Wolf at 97FM told me "Honey, you've got life by the......you have nothing to worry about".

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know that PG will miss you right?

6:35 PM  
Blogger Heather K. said...

I can only hope so! I will also miss PG. - HK

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you and Ozzy are coming home! I'm looking forward to walking Ozzy all the time and spending lots of time with you too Heather (of course!) Love you lots - Kelly Maybe I'll have to try to make it up to PG in time for one last bowling Thursday.

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home