THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Monday, February 05, 2007


FESTIVAL - FESTIVAL - FESTIVAL!!!

This Summer I plan on going to as many concerts as possible - and as many festivals as possible.

COACHELLA (APRIL 28-30) Indio, California: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bjork, Damien Rice, Lilly Allen, Willie Nelson, Peaches, Sonic Youth, Arctic Monkeys, Arcade Fire, Tiesto, Kaiser Chiefs, Placebo, The Decemberists, The Roots, Rage Against the Machine.....

VIRGIN FESTIVAL (May 20-21) Vancouver, BC: The Killers, AFI, My Chemical Romance, Billy Talent, Muse, Hot Hot Heat, Metric....

SASQUATCH FESTIVAL (May 26-28) George, Washington: TBA.....

And this is just the beginning!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you hear that all the tix for Ozzfest are going to be given away for free?! The family was sick of how expensive the tickets kept getting and are looking for corporate sponsorship instead. So cool!

1:22 AM  
Blogger Heather K. said...

I think that's amazing....and hopefully I'll be getting a free ticket! Sharon Osbourne is a goddess.....

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home