THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Monday, February 12, 2007




Moving sucks. I should have believed Jessica when she told me how much she hates moving.

It really is terrible. On Monday we took the Big Silver Truck and collected a bunch of stuff from both of our places and dropped it off at Value Village. We plan on doing this again in a few days.

During lunch on Monday, Jess asked me if I had any "aggression" brewing inside of me. I gave her a funny look and said "Well yeah! Of course!". She needed me to help her destroy her bed frame. We had a hammer and a bat and we managed to destroy it! And it was glorious. Jessica called me a "maniac". You don't want to run into me in a back alley....let me tell you!

After the bed wrecking we sat down on the couch like civilised ladies and ate Jessica's homemade cheesecake. It was an excellent afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home