THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Thursday, February 15, 2007


After having a horrible day - this WILL make me feel better. If you know me, you should know that my hobby is going to shows. It's an expensive hobby that some people don't understand.


I sat down and wrote down every single concert I've seen in my life. I'm sure I've missed a few but here's what I have so far in order of most recent (the number next to some bands is the number of times I have seen that group):


Papa Roach - It Dies Today - Art of Dying (2) - Rise Against - Snoop Dogg - Kurupt - The Tragically Hip (2)- The Sadies - Incubus - Moka Only - Red Hot Chili Peppers (2) - The Mars Volta (2) - Kim Mitchell - Foo Fighters (2) - Billy Talent (3) - Theory of a Deadman - Thornley - Marianas Trench - Armchair Cynics - Hot Hot Heat (2) - Beck - Death Cab For Cutie - Matisyahu - The Decemberists - Nada Surf - Arctic Monkeys - Big Japan - Queens of the Stone Age (3) - Nine Inch Nails - TV On The Radio - Bauhaus - And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead - HIM - Wolfmother - The Strokes (2) - Our Lady Peace (2) - Neverending White Lights - Shocore - Mobile - Stabilo - DJ Peretz (Perry Farrell) - Coldplay (2) - Fiona Apple - Riders On The Storm - Barenaked Ladies (4) - Gwen Stefani - MIA - Audioslave - Seether - 30 Seconds To Mars - Green Day - Jimmy Eat World - System of a Down - Pearl Jam - Jack Johnson - Matt Costa - Alanis Morisette - Velvet Revolver - Three Days Grace - Ashlee Simpson - Sum 41 - Chantal Kreviazuk - Sarah McLachlan - Avril Lavigne (2) - Delirium - The Distillers (3) - Crowned King - Shania Twain - Alexisonfire - Death From Above 1979 - The Music - Gob - Swollen Members - Jewel - Britney Spears - Destiny's Child - Janet Jackson - 112 - Backstreet Boys - N'SYNC - Pink - Jann Arden..........


And in the next few months I will have plenty of more shows to add to my growing list!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh god... i tried to do this 10 years ago and had over 200 bands...
i tried again 3 years ago and had to stop at 750 because i ran out of paper...
now i just look at my HUGE BOX of ticket stubs and estimate it at over 1500 bands.
not to mention everything i was guest listed for... i wish i had kept a running list or something...
ah well, good memories anyways... well, of what i can remember...

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home