THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Friday, February 16, 2007



Today is Jessica's last day in Prince George and I am sad.

I don't know what I'd be doing or where I'd be right now if it wasn't for Jess. Since I moved up north in July, she has been nothing short of an angel to me. She listened when I was upset, she gave me advice when I was confused, she stood by me through thick and thin, and she shared my joy when I was happy. I am blessed to call her my friend.

Tomorrow she is turning a new page in her life and I couldn't be more thrilled or proud of her! She is moving to Saskatchewan and I cannot wait to visit her and her man Brad this summer. We might even go fishin'!

I made this slideshow for Jess as her going away present. It is a summary of our friendship thus far!

I am going to miss Jessica so much. Who am I going to dance to Buckcherry with? Who am I going to go to BP with? Who am I going to wreck beds with? Who am I going to complain to for the next two weeks? And who is going to make me cheesecake and a killer cup of tea???

1 Comments:

Blogger It's Me! said...

That is the best video I've ever seen in my life! I love you honey! You're incredible and I miss you so much. :(

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home