THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007


Let's backtrack to the weekend...because I had a great weekend!!!

Alex flew up to PG on Saturday night. We went for dinner - watched SNL and then watched "Lost in Translation". I don't know why I never watched it before....it was so good! No wonder why he's madly in love with Scarlett Johannsen. The whole time while I was watching it I just kept thinking of Kelly and Neil....they must get a kick out of watching that movie. I can't even imagine...

The next day we went out for breakfast, I took him to the station and showed him around, and we also went to the old house in North Meadows. I wanted to get a picture taken by it but the owner was outside and I didn't want to bother him. Later that night we watched the NBA All Star game. That is where the picture comes from. It literally put me to sleep. Alex took that picture of me passed out at 8pm. Either the game was really boring or I was really tired. I'm not sure which!!! If Alex is reading this: I loved the All Star game! I love sports! I was just really sleepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home