THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Saturday, February 17, 2007



Oh Britney....


I bought your albums - all of them - even "Britney" (which totally sucked by the way). I bought magazines with you on the cover. I paid money to see you lip sync your way through a concert at Pacific Coliseum. I was a fan.


After you married a back up dancer (gross!) my opinion was "As long as you're happy...". When you announced your divorce from the back up dancer I ran around work telling anyone who would listen.


And now.....why Britney, why?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I asked myself that same question today...

*shakes head in confusion*

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you , I miss the Hot Britney too ! Oh thats not what you're talking about ...My Bad

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home