THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Monday, February 26, 2007


Sorry for the lack of posts.


Very busy weekend. It's moving week!!! The best/worst/scariest/happiest week ever. I think I'm prepared. My car is clean (somewhat), my house is almost clean, and I am for the most part packed.


Kelly is coming here on Wednesday, just for the day, to bring home some suitcases. And then on Thursday, Alex is flying up to do the drive home with me, which starts on Friday at 10:30am. We should be back in Vancouver around 7:30pm. I really need to get my car cd player fixed asap.


Today my brain feels like it's been put in a blender on high speed. I can't think straight. My head feels foggy. My emotions are all over the place. I really need to take it a day at a time. I just feel stuck. But hopefully that will change on Friday.


I'm just scared. I feel totally different from the girl who left for Prince George last July. I don't even know who she is anymore. Weird. I guess that's growing up. I have evolved...I had no choice. I'm just worried that the girl who returns to Richmond will be a stranger to most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home