THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Saturday, February 09, 2008







At the end of January I made a trip to Tofino with my Dad and Milena to visit Dan, Tarni, and Shea (Milena's eldest son and his family). The weather was unbelievable - as in sunny one day and a snowstorm the next. I stayed with Dan and Tarni and had such an amazing time. We ate great food, went surfing, hiked the Wild Pacific Trail, and had a great visit. Shea is such a great baby. He's very smart, aware, and happy and calm. Here are some pictures from that trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home