THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Saturday, February 09, 2008







My oh my, time has gone by.

As we all know I did make it back to Vancouver from PG, but apparently this blog didn't! I've had a busy, intense, exciting, and trying year but I am doing just fine. Not that it's possible for me to recap an entire year in one post, but I am going to try to do my best.

HIGHLIGHTS:

- going to the Coachella Music Festival in Indio, California (April '07)
- helping Brett start his first business in Steveston (April-June '07)
- going to V-Fest at Thunderbird Stadium (May '07)
- going to Florida with my Dad (June '07)
- going to Shambhala Music Festival in Nelson (August '07)
- being on the "Jeff O'Neil Morning Show" on 99.3 The Fox for three weeks for Wear the Fox Hat 2 (October '07)
- being on Rock 101 hosting "What's in the Van Man?"(November '07)
- seeing too many bands to name but highlights include Rage Against The Machine, Roger Waters, Neil Young, The Police, Amy Winehouse...
- becoming a Yogi and learning to better care for myself

LOWLIGHTS:

- breaking up with Brett for good after over 4 years together (July '07)
- being in Richmond Hospital (December '07)

Although I will say that I have had a rough couple of months, it's obvious that I also have had many wonderful experiences. I am putting my health first and am dedicated to gaining mental, physical, and emotional strength from 2008 until the day I die!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yey!
you're back!

i'm adding you to my blogroll.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home