THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Monday, February 25, 2008





I had a great weekend in Tofino. I worked for the first time alone on Friday night and although I was a bit nervous it was mostly smooth sailing. Maja was able to help me out a little and on Saturday I had no problems.


On Saturday night a big crew of people headed to the Legion for a show! A latin/reggae/dub band from Texas played for about two hours and it was really fun. Maja and I danced right up at the front and the place was packed! The cool thing about Tofino is that when a band or artist comes to town - the whole town seems to go out to support them.


Sunday night I went to the beach alone during the day and then watched the Oscars with a bunch of people at the hostel. Then my friend Jeff and I went to the bar to meet a few other people and play some pool and Tetris! Good times for all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home