THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Thursday, February 21, 2008





Last night was another adventure at the Mackinna Pub aka "The Dirty Mac" aka "Devil Bar". I had my two favourite Tofino ladies with me and a few gents and we had an excellent time. I must introduce you to a new friend in Tofino named Sam, who is truly awesome. She's one of those special people who just walk into a room and immediately fill it with positive energy. She is a big ray of sunshine and she makes everyone smile. She's a masseuse, and moved here last week. Maja knew her because she stayed at the hostel for a week in January.

So last night we went out and we danced the night away and stayed at the bar until close. Maja made sure to take tons of pictures and I realized for the first time that she is hilarious when she's a little bit drunk! I know I had a good time because when I showed Andy the photos today he said "How is it that you were dead sober and yet you look the drunkest out of everyone?". Enough said.
First Pic: Maja, Sam, Me
Second Pic: Andy, Me
Third Pic: Pat (one second after accidentally spilling a drink down my back), Me
Fourth Pic: Maja, Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home