THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Thursday, February 21, 2008



It's been a busy week at the hostel. I have been working a lot and my training is almost complete. We've also had a lot of sunshine and warm weather, so I haven't been sitting in my room on my computer all day!


I'm getting to know Tofino quite well and even made a trip out to Ukee to visit my co-worker Andy who lives there and to do some grocery shopping. It's about a thirty minute drive but it was nice to just listen to music in the car and be alone for a while.


I'm still doing yoga and the other day I went to Tonquin Park to practice yoga while the sun set. It was unbelievably beautiful. The photos do not do it justice. I took some great shots of Steve walking into the sunset and just before it was too dark he snapped a few of me finishing up my yoga.

1 Comments:

Blogger BreDub3 said...

Heather, what made you pack up and move to Tofino? Are you out of the radio business for good, or just taking a break? Your blog is great by the way and the pictures fabulous! I blog too (www.bwatson3.blogspot.com), it's a great way to release your feelings. Hope things are well! Take Care, Breanne

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home